Wednesday 10 January 2024

Poison Pen Alok Bhatt Strikes Again

 

Poison Pen Alok Bhatt Strikes Again

Shrikant G. Talageri

 

I had resolved not to write (or talk, or debate or discuss) on any Hindu topic again or even to care two figs about what happens to Hindus, Hinduism, Hindutva and Hindu issues (including the OIT case that I spent the major part of my life building up) and I intend to stick to this decision. I will only be writing on the linguistic and historical aspects of the Konkani language, and on musical topics (particularly Hindi film music). Nor do I feel it incumbent upon me to intervene in disputes or arguments between others: no-one interferes (and I don't particularly want anyone to do so either) when I am attacked, and in fact even I myself will not react henceforward when I am attacked by anyone. So this article is not in defense of anyone. This article is just to illustrate why Hindus don't deserve to win any Clash of Civilizations: they (or at least the present generations of Hindus) are probably the most self-hating, suicidal and ungrateful race ever born, and becoming worse by the day. Muslims, Christians and other anti-Hindu Breaking-India forces are more deserving of victory: they genuinely believe in the principles and ideologies they claim to believe in; or at least, even when there is any degree of shakiness in belief, there is much less shakiness in the will to fight for those principles or ideologies and in the desire for those principles or ideologies to win. The saying "may the best man win" also means "may the man who is truest to his principles win". The overwhelming majority of self-proclaimed "Hindus" and "Hindutvites" care two figs for Hindus, Hinduism, Hindutva and Hindu issues: all their concerns are for individuals, parties, organizations and personal prejudices, even when it goes totally against Hindus, Hinduism, Hindutva and Hindu issues.

This man Alok Bhatt was already the subject of one of my articles. The coward, after attacking me without naming me in his tweets, tried to back out (I believe he was asked by certain others to back out) by denying that he was referring to me. Now he (and of course he is not the only "Hindu" of this category) is concentrating all his venom and poison on Koenraad Elst. Unlike me I am financially, socially and health-wise reasonably secure and happy Koenraad Elst destroyed his own financial condition, social and family life, and health in his life-long zest for Hinduism and Hindu Causes. In return, he is a regular target of half-crazed pseudo-Hindutvites and "Hindus" who hate the color of his skin. I can live, and am living, a normal and happy life and do not find it necessary to again step down into these swamps and marshes of dirty and venomous political discourse. For Koenraad Elst, it is too late in the day to retreat from these activities, and he will have to bear everything till the bitter end. And all this is only because he chose to give his allegiance to, and to make great personal sacrifices for, the perhaps most ungrateful race in the world.

Here are two samples of this ungrateful, slavering racist's tweets today:

 

Last few months have completely exposed @ElstKoenraad and his agenda- so much so that many of his backers have openly spoken about that as well.

It is also a lesson to never take at face value, one who is born as a non Hindu and only analyses the faith as a subject and not as a practitioner of the faith.

The language of the wording of this tweet is a clear give away of that fact that for this man, Hinduism is just a topic of study. Let me enumerate few such instances-

1. “Caste may be a European *word*, but it is a Hindu *concept*: it merely is a translation of "jāti", nothing else.”

If I were to use same analogy, then I can say that Koenraad is merely a writer of Hindu but an European Christian of atheist (and I don’t care) and nothing else- he is not an authority unlike Dharampal whose entire work is based on archival records. And per Dharmpal Ji, “jāti" was a derivative of Gyati or a knowledgeable person of some craft or art or profession. There was nothing called “jāti" in the Indian scheme of things. Caste is entirely European concept and was introduced in India by Portuguese and French missionaries and later adopted massively by British- govt and via church- to break Hindu society. Just as when they began mapping of India in 1790, they also started changing education system and what followed later was census. The word “schedule” in the SC and ST word used to be the separate Annexure and anyone whose name was added to the schedule became either a SC or ST. Let me give an example of one of the warrior caste of South- they were best saddle makers and for 1 month they used to make saddles and rest of the time they were part of army of local kings. After census was introduced, they were designated as SC and overnight a group that was a warrior caste was reduced into an oppressed caste. There are innumerable such ex.

2. “As I have had to experience up close in the Swastika debate, Hindus often think they can solve real problems on the cheap by means of merely verbal acrobatics”- here Koenraad can be clearly seen as making him look distinct from Hindus.

 

Or even more, this one (also today, 11 January 2024):

An European should be the last man to impart anyone a lesson in racism and it applies equally to you Mr @ElstKoenraad- btw, this Hindu polemicist was once part of a campaign to raise funds for you.

And if u have such huge problems with Hindu polemicists, you shud return each and every penny that you recd from them over past many decades.

Rest what appears to you as fanciful etymology is backed by the entire body of work of likes of many including Dharampal Ji. And latter has more authentic work to his credit than say even you!

 

Pathetic and puke-worthy! If Koenraad Elst has to "return each and every penny that you recd from them [i.e. from political pseudo-Hindutvites] over past many decades" − and Elst's financial and health conditions show exactly how massive was the wealth that has been showered on him by these people over the decades − will the pseudo-Hindutvites return back the Ayodhya site which came into their possession, and which over a series of elections brought them to power, only because of the sacrifices of the kar-sewaks (whom they stabbed in the back by awarding their Gen Dyer, i.e. Mulayam Singh, a Padma Vibhushan) and the deep studies of scholars (mainly Koenraad Elst) who initiated the scholarly studies which enabled the courts to pass their pro-temple verdicts; or will they return back the endless billions of dollars of wealth that they have acquired after coming to power?

If this man was ever once part of a campaign to raise funds for Koenraad Elst (not that that this alleged campaign seems to have achieved any results), there is no doubt that he himself must have been literally enriched by his role in that campaign. Such is the mercenary nature of pseudo-Hindutvites.

This is a one-time article, and not exactly about Hindu issues or about myself. If anyone, Alok Bhatt or some other mercenary hitman, chooses to attack me, I will not bother to honour them with a reply. All I can say is, these ungrateful creeps make me truly feel ashamed that I was ever classifiable (though not very correctly) in the same category as them. They are pseudos, while I am a real Hindu and Hindutvavadi. They are victorious in terms of money and power at least, while I am not even in the battle any more: I recognize the fact that true Hindus and Hindutvites like me are a micro-minority like Parsis or Jehovah's Witnesses in India, and that our dreams of Hindus, Hinduism and Hindutva getting justice in India are as unattainable as the (hypothetical in the case of Parsis) possible dreams of a staunch Zoroastrian or a Jehovah's Witness of converting the whole of India to his creed. So I am at peace with myself. But people like Alok Bhatt and his ilk can still make me feel sad and ashamed.

  

 

2 comments:

  1. Namaskar, sir. Very hard-hitting blog post, sir. It really hit me a few times. I am sure I cannot imagine the work, efforts, and sacrifices scholars like you, Dr. Elst sir, and others have done. I know you said you won't write on any more Hindu topics but would like to thank you for all your writing so far. 🙏

    ReplyDelete